RE DONICA Tax Professionals
Frequently Asked Questions
Below is a list of documents to bring with you to your tax appointment.
Personal Information For Each Family Member:
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Card /ITIN/ATIN
- Last Year’s Tax Return
- Valid Driver’s License
Income & Tax Information:
- Interest (1099-INT or substitute)
- Dividend Slips (1099-DIV or substitute)
- Stock Sales (1099-B or Broker Statement)
- Self-Employment Income and Expenses
- Sale of a Personal Residence
- Rental Income and Expenses
- Sale of any Business Assets
- Gambling or Lottery Winnings (W-2G for some winnings)
- State Income Tax Refund (1099-G)
- Pension Income (1099-R)
- Estimated Taxes Paid
- Social Security or Railroad Retirement (SSA-1099 or RRB-
We Want To Hear From You!
Our favorite part of the job is meeting our clients. Our passion is delivering stellar tax preparation and planning for individuals and businesses. If you’ve got tax questions, we’d love to hear from you!